RFQ
Search Product/Service
X
2985, A Ward, Babujamal Road,Near Mahalaxmi Temple,

About Us


*Directors*-Successful Businesses in UK Problem with outsourcing Solution*The intention*- To provide the best quality of product and service to their clients from U.K and India.*The Process*We want to achieve this by applying good business practices used in The UK to the running of Satej Infotech Private Limited while at the same time taking into account the Indian culture and work environment.*Spare capacity utilization*70% of the development capacity at Satej Infotech is utilized for outsourced work from abroad.We aim to utilize the remaining 30% capacity for customers from India who want and expect the same levels of quality of product and service as our foreign clients.*Benefits of Kolhapur as a location*-Easy Connectivity to all major cities -Availability of a good pool of candidates -Upcoming Destination for IT companies*We intend to position ourselves so that we can make these advantages available to our clients*What We Do..1. We help you to get more customers=Web Design -International Std websites that get you more customers -Proven to convert visitors into customers -All websites have CMS, Email marketing & backup etc=SEO -Get Free customers with SEO -Not just link building, content generation & white hat methods -Guaranted ranking & traffic.1. We help you manage and simplify your business.=Web Application -Automate & Simplify your business -Reduce overheads -Web applications in opensource LAMP technologies
Business Type:
Service Provider
Year Established:
2013
Number of Employess:
10
Total Annual Revenue:
Rupees Lakh

Most Popular Products View All

Contact Details
Contact Person:
Mrs Roopali Satej Parandekar (Director)
Mobile Phone:
Address:
2985, A Ward, Babujamal Road,Near Mahalaxmi Temple,
City:
Kolhapur
Zip:
416012
Country/Region:
India

Post One Buy Request, Get Multiple Quotes

Tell us buying need
Receive quotations
Deal with supplier
Request For Quotation

Desktop Website

Buyer Helpdesk Number
+91-11- 4336 4336
Infocom Network Limited. All rights reserved.
X
userSign In | Join Free