Specification of Oil Testing Kit-:
Contamination Checking Kit (CCK)
This kit enables the determination of the oil cleanliness level before and after its filtration. The contamination level can be clearly seen from the colour of the oil patch created on the sub-micronic membrane produced by passing the oil through the membrane.
Oil Testing Method by Contamination Checking Kit ( CCK )
* Assemble the glass / FRL Assembly over 250 ml of Filtering Flask.
* First, two/ three time Clean the Benzene.
* Take 33 cc of Oil sample in graduated glass tube.
* Add 33 ml Benzene / Chemical in oil and stir well for dilution the oil sample properly.
* Pore this diluted oil in graduated glass cylinder.
* Switch on the vacuum pump and wait for few seconds till the total quantity of oil sample passed through the membrane filter.
* Switch off the vacuum pump.
* Pick the membrane filter by using the picker only.
* Paste this membrane (Patch) on test report using transparent tape.
Thus one patch of the oil sample is obtained. Such patches are to be made corresponding to different intervals. The number of patches to be obtained will depend upon the contamination level of the oil. Generation of Four to Five Patches is recommended.
About the Suppliers
- Supplier Name
- TRIDENT ENGINEERING
- Nature of Business
- Exporter / Manufacturer / Wholesaler/Distributor / Supplier
- Number of Employees
- Contact Person:
- Mr. Gopalkrishna I. Jaiswal (CEO )
- Shed No.B-61 & B-62, Maruti Estate, Plot No. 59/1, Phase-1, GIDC Estate, "E"Road, Vatva,
- Mobile Phone: