We are offering our customers a wide range of Enameled Wire, which are available following Specifications :-
Standard: IEC60317, MW28-A-C, GB/T23312.1
Thermal Class: 130/155/180/200 centigrade
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent dielectric and mechanical properties
Very good chemical resistance to common solvent and coolants.
Better sliding during coil insertion in slots
High resistance to abrasion
Resistance to heat
Enameled types and thermal class:
1) Polyester enameled aluminum wire, class 130
2) Modified polyester enameled aluminum wire, class 155
3) Polyesterimide enameled aluminum wire, class 180
4) Polyester (imide) coated with polyamide-imide enameled aluminum wire, class 200
5) Polyimide enameled aluminum wire, class 220
a)Small transformers, linear motors, relays, solenoids, small motors, clock coils, watch coils, magnetic heads, instruments,speakers.
b)Automotive sensors and coils as relais and ignition coils.
c)Generators,dry-type or oil-immersed.
d)Military and space applications.
Inner packing: Different plastic spools according to wire sizes
Outer packing: Carton/wooden box or as customer required