We are offering our client an excellent quality range of Diagnostic Muscle Stimulator. Micro controller based for optimum accuracy five different current modes : Galvanic, Int. Gal. , faradic, surged far. TeNSABS plastic shock proof cabinet special compact design for clinic, hospital and home visits timer and manual mode of operation.
1) Galvanic : Pure dc current up to 100ma.
2) Interrupted Galvanic: Unipolar dc output at different rate and pulse width rate :1, 3, 50 & 100pps width: . 01,. 03,. 1. 3,1,3,10,30,100 and 300 milli seconds
3) Output :0 to 120 v
4) Continuous pulse train of 100 pps and width 5 millisecond
5) Surged Faradic: Same output as faradic with slow rise sawtooth mode.
a) Continuous : Frequency available from 4 to 150 hz
b) FM: It automatically generates impulse rates from 4 to 150 hz
c) PWM: It automatically generates inplses rate of variable pulse width from 30 to 300 microsecond.
7) Display : Bakelite two line LCD display