Manufactured from a blend of carefully selected Asbestos fibers and other incombustible inorganic, ingredients. This is a versatile, thermal insulation and heat resistant material produced in sheets from using good quality Asbestos fibre witch can be easily cut, punched moulded. It does not suffer loss of Strength upto 485 degree C. When suitably supported the board can be used satisfactory at extreme temperatures upto approx 1400 degree C. A relatively inexpensive material with good thermal insulations properties for all kind of thermal insulation ranging from domestic cookers and ironing boards to industrial applications such as glass moulding, Ovens and furnaces and domestic stoves.
Thermal Insulation :
* Low Coefficient of thermal conductivity
* O.12 W/mï¿½ Cat 150ï¿½C mean temperature
Tensile Strength :
* 12 Kg./cm2 (minimum)-Along grain
* 20 Kg./ cm2 (minimum)-Across grain
Density : 1.1 gms./cc (nominal)
Specification Compliance :
* DGS&D G/Misc/81-C,
* DG ships 6853, Gost 2850/1958
* Standard Size & Thickness 1 Meter x 1 Meter
* 1.5mm to 12.5mm Thickness
* Average contents per crate 100 kg.