We are engaged in offering excellent quality Ash Handling System to our valuable clients.
ÃÂ·Pneumatic type ash handling is the most popular method used in medium level power plants. It uses dense phase conveying system for conveying ash is totally enclosed without any leakage.
Conveying material moves through the pipeline slowly as a coherent slug at a low velocity, which ensures minimum wear and tear. The system can convey materials up to a distance of around 200-250 mts. The general principle of operation for dense phase pneumatic conveying is as below.General Principal Operation for Dense Phase Pneumatic Conveying
1. Conveying material from the ash collecting equipment is collected in hopper and is sensed by the permissive level probe provided in hopper and initiates conveying cycle. The system has dual operability either through level probe or through an auto timer. In timer mode of operation the system goes on continuous cycle after a preset time interval. Moreover the system has manual override facility.. The inlet valve on the top of vessel opens and allows material to gravitate into the vessel. The valve closes after the preset adjustable time delay.
3. Once the valve closing is ensured through a limit switch valve its circumferential inflatable seal inflates and ensures complete leak proof.
Now, convey air is injected into the vessel after ensuring seal pressure.
About the Suppliers
- Supplier Name
- Power Buildesign
- Nature of Business
- Service Provider / Supplier / Trading Company
- Contact Person:
- Mr. Girish Nautiyal (Proprietor)
- 16-D, Pocket-C, Mayur Vihar-2,
- Mobile Phone: