Most popular machine for moderate investment and moderate production. An Egg layer type of block making machine with casting area of 800 x 600 mm, capable of casting Solid blocks, Hollow blocks, corner column blocks, roofing blocks in closed cavity design. Typical blocks types and sizes are
* 100 x 200 x 400 mm Hollow/Solid - 8 nos/casting
* 150 x 200 x 400 mm Hollow/Solid - 5 nos/casting
* 200 x 200 x 400 mm Hollow/Solid - 4 nos/casting
* 150 x 200 x 300 mm Hollow/solid - 5 nos/casting
* 75 x 100 x 225 mm Conventional brick 16 nos/casting
* Corner Column/U-column blocks depending on sizes
The lifting of ram and mould are operated by hydraulic cylinders. The Ram can be tamped on the material in the mould, while under vibration, making the block more compact and dense. The machine is equipped with a mechanised carriage movement which facilitates the shifting of the machine for the next casting. The machine is simple to operate and does not require great skills. The machine requires 5.5 HP for operation.