Cuplock Scaffold Systems is used to support steel as well as timber Form works. Simplicity and the speed of erection makes it the most economical and widely used Scaffolding Systems in the world. This can be used for access work where the loading of Scaffolds is light and for heavy loading applications like form work also. No special skills are required to erect and dismantle the systems.
Components & Features :
The major components of this Scaffolding Systems are :
A 1. Verticals / Standards :
* Material conforms IS-1161 -1998 OR IS -1239 Part I
* Pipes 40 NB (OD 48.3 mm) ERW Mild Steel Medium / Heavy Class
* The connections point are set at every 500 mm vertical interval of Standard Vertical member
* Top Cups are made out of Malleable Cast Iron.
* Bottom cups are made out of M.S. Forging
* Ends are provided in vertical member with 150 mm long spigot for continues connections.
* Vertical are available in a standard sizes.
B 2. Horizontals / Ledger:
* Material Conforms IS-1161 -1998 OR IS -1239 part I
* Pipes 40 NB (OD 48.3 mm) ERW Mild Street Light / Medium Class
* Ledger blades are made out of M.S. Forging
* Horizontals are available in a standard sizes.
- Contact Person:
- Mr. K. K. Babu Karayil (Managing Director)
- Ambuja Nagar, Marutha Road,
- Mobile Phone: