Utilizing our modern production facility, we are engaged as manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Mimaki UJV-160 2017 Hybrid UV LED Printer in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States. Mimaki UJV-160 offers extraordinary flexibility. With the environmentally-friendly UV LED technology, it offers problem-free printing on heat sensitive media. Moreover, users can choose between roll and rigid media, as well as either hard or flexible UV inks. No matter what the choice is, UJV-160 opens up endless possibilities to print on different kinds of substrates and for various applications.
* No drying time, the printed media is cured immediately
* No media deformation
* Flexible UV inks stretch, which is ideal for vehicle wrapping
* Most environmentally-friendly solution for large format printing
* Includes tables for printing onto rigid materials up to 10 mm thickness
* Ideal print and cut solution with the CF2 series flatbed cutting plotter
Roll: backlit signs, floor graphics, vehicle wrapping, posters, banners, indoor graphics, etc.
Rigid: signboards for POS displays, pen holder, large panel, etc.
Print head On-demand piezo head
Maximum print width Roll: 161 cm, Rigid: 160 cm
Printing resolutions 600, 1200 dpi
Ink type UV-curable ink (flexible and hard inks available)
5 colours: C / M / Y / K / W
Ink capacity 1,200 ml (600 ml x 2 cartridge) per colour
Media Size 162 cm
Media weight Roll: max. 25 kg
Rigid: max. 12 kg