Backed by a team of diligent experts, we have been able to manufacture and export a wide range of PPR Elbow For Water Supply in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China.
1. High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70Â°C , the maximum transient temperature is up to 95Â°C
2. Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe
3. Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium
4. Corrosion Resistance: resist chemical matters and electron chemical corrosion
5.High Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls and low friction result in low flow resistance and high volume
6. Excellent Flexibility: can be supplied in coil
7. Low Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs
8. Longevity: more than 50 years under proper use
9. Recycled and Environment-friendly
Material: Random Polypropylene
Size: full 16mm through 160mm availability
Pressure Rating: 1.25MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa, 2.5MPa
Moreover, these PPR Elbow For Water Supply are obtainable at most affordable prices.