We offer high quality we are one of the leading exporters of xanthan gum. We export it according to the demands of the customers. It is widely used in various food and beverages industries and is in high demands in both domestic and global markets. Special care is taken while its packaging and storage and we make it a point to deliver it on time and in a totally pure form.
* Xanthan gum is most often found in salad dressings and sauces. it helps to prevent oil separation by stabilizing the emulsion, although it is not an emulsifier.
* Xanthan gum also helps suspend solid particles, such as spices. Also used in frozen foods and beverages
* Xanthan gum helps create the pleasant texture in many ice creams, along with guar gum and locust bean gum.
* Toothpaste often contains xanthan gum, where it serves as a binder to keep the product uniform.
* Xanthan gum also helps thicken commercial egg substitutes made from egg whites, to replace the fat and emulsifiers found in yolks.
* It is also a preferred method of thickening liquids for those with swallowing disorders, since it does not change the color or flavor of foods or beverages.