Salient Features of Spring Loaded Tillers :
* This Tiller has 7,9,11,13 or more tines, which are mounted in two rows one behind the other at center distance of 9".
* Each tine is mounted with two strong coil spring which allow the tine to ride over obstructions in the soil without the inconvenience of stopping the work to clear the obstacle, thus making it suitable for use in stone and root obstructed soil.
* The tiller is fitted with 2 Â½" reversible shovels. This tiller is light in weight and extremely hard and earth wearing because more than 65% of parts are made out from special steel duly hardened & tempered.
* The implement is suitable for preparing seed bed quickly and economically because it can loosen the soil to a depth of nine inches and eliminates the use of the plough.
* In the tool bar holes are provided at 1" intervals. This enables both front and rear tines to be spaced as desired for either row crop or general cultivation work.