Following are the specifications of PE-AL-PEX Composite Pipe :
Heat Conductivity : 0.45w/(m.k)
Specification : 1216/1620/2025/2632
Linear Expansion Coefficient : 0.025mm/(m.k)
Outer Diameter : 2.0-3.0mm
Length : 100m(by buyer's requirement)
Color as request
Thickness : 2.0mm
Size : 1014-2632mm
PN25 (-40--110 degree)
Five layers: pert, hot melt adhesive, aluminum, hot melt adhesive, pert.
1) Over 50 years service life under normal conditions
2) Non-toxicity, non-polluting, Sanitary and healthy, ideal pipes for sanitary water supply
3) Equal strength to metal pipe, and can be bended without bounce.
4) Resistance to high temperature, high pressure, corrosion with excellent performance
5) Smooth inner wall of the pipe, thus the resistance to fluid transportation is small. Conveying capacity is 30% superior than metal pipe of the same diameter
6) Well-behaved capability of fire-retardation, so can convey gas and oil etc.
7) Favorable heat insulation with thermal conductivity of 0.45W/m, which is much smaller than metal pipe, in this case can save heat insulation material outside of the pipe
8) Convenient for cutting and installation. Small diameter pipe is supplied in roll, length could be cut as need, and pipes can be bended as need. Thus pipe fittings used for connection are unnecessary.
9) Light weight about one tenth of galvanized pipe; So carriage cost can be saved