Isolators are capable of making, carrying and breaking current (without tripping characteristic) under normal and abnormal conditions. These are mainly used as main incomer to MCB Distribution Boards.
* Available in Red Knob for easy identification.
* Available in rating of 32, 40, 63 and 100 Amp.
* Modular Design to fit on Standard 35 mm Din Rail Channel.
* Conforms to IS-13947 (Part III).
* Box Type terminals, suitable for 35 mm2 cable.
* Incorporates built-in shrouds to prevent finger contact with the terminals thus making very safe to install and use.
* Available in SP, DP, TP and FP versions.